Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone! I'm glad you're still here finding out how Saya's been doing. She's been fine, but our little virtual heroine got bored: I kept working on her inner machinery and forgot to give her a nice skin. Right now she's glaring at me, demanding a new makeover ^^;;;

Seriously, I've been revamping the inner workings of Saya:

* A completely new string class.
* A completely new event engine.
* A base cross-platform application class which will make it much easier to port Saya to Qt or whatever toolkit you desire.
* One-to-one wrappers for wxWidget's dialog boxes... well, almost :)
* A restructured source code tree.
* Tons of bug fixes.

The not-so-good news is that, as I had mentioned, I haven't been able to make a video player for Saya yet, but I'm very close! :) Thanks to all these months efforts, I hope to have a video player working in the next month... provided that I actually have free time to work on it. :)

Merry Christmas/Holidays, and a happy new year!

2 comments:

Vadi said...

Happy Holidays, hope to see the editor come alive soon.

rick_777 said...

Thanks! Happy Holidays to you, too!