Thursday, October 9, 2008

Saya development may stall for a couple of weeks...

I need to make an announcement. I'm going to install a new Linux distro on my box (I just can't stand PCLinuxOS anymore, there's so many things I need to run and they're not available on the repositories - plus, my install got borked somehow and I can't fix it. Primarily because the kernel I installed (2.6.24) isn't available on the PCLinuxOS free repository. Sigh), so polishing the install and leaving it usable might take me a couple of weeks of my free time. More about it in the saya-dev blog.

Also, I'm going to switch to a new job (where I get better pay) in 2 weeks - so these 2 weeks my boss will have me very busy - and very tired.

So this leaves the development of Saya frozen *gulp* for a couple of weeks (let's hope it's not more than that). I'm sorry. If only there were more volunteers to help me out...

No comments: