I added a nifty debug log to our wxApp object, so we can finally know what's happening behind the scenes. This is excellent for hard-to-debug cases. And now, back to business, there are tons of things to do:
- Fix the updating of recent project menus. I currently use a flag, it's better to use a counter to see whenever it's been updated.
- Implement the audio/video presets in the new project menu
- Implement project creation and saving with XML.
- Keep working on the framework to do some video streaming (Jonathan's beaten me to that already, I must keep up in the race!)
- Update the website, write the class diagrams, etc.